I’ve got a question for you…do you think it’s normal to poop only once a week? Well…I’m sorry to break it to you, but that is NOT normal! That’s right I said it and I will say it again, it’s NOT normal to poop only once a week or less! It is time to normalize pooping daily and feeling damn good about it!
Most likely at some point in your life you’ve been stopped up….and it made you feel like crap! Getting your bowels healthy and moving on a daily basis is essential to overall health. There are several different signs and symptoms that can indicate constipation.
Check out below to see if you’re constipated:
- You have less than 3 bowel movements a week
- Your poop is dry, hard, and lumpy (like rabbit poop)
- You find yourself straining and in pain when trying to poop
- You feel like you haven’t fully emptied your bowels after pooping
- You feel nauseous, bloated, and constantly full
- You experience stomach cramps and aches